#514 Royal Palms of San Mateo
Royal Palms of San Mateo is located between San Mateo and Esparza. Is close to projected future commercial developments, such as the projected international airport (project temporarily on hold as government clarifies financing).
It is also conveniently close to the Pacific Ocean, the popular tourist town of Jaco, the international shipping Port of Caldera & the town of Puntarenas.
Total property area: 64.1 ha (641,268 m2):
24.1 ha (240,483 m2) of 49 registered lots, ready to be built.
- Flat land, easy to develop. Abundant fruit trees & tropical vegetation.
- 2 registered water wells with capacity of 12-15 cc /per sec. & high ground water table over the entire property with possibility to open 5 additional wells to supply drinking water for the future community. We also have Government-approved water lines installed in this area. 40 ha (399,785 m2) of additional land with over 50% of flat & gently sloping constructible areas with beautiful views, meeting Rio Pachuca at the south end of the property.
- Extensive land shaping, clearing & cleaning.
- Building permission of Municipality of San Mateo (issued October 01, 2015).
- SETENA (Secretaría Técnica Nacional Ambiental) environmental approval for “Uso Agricola”, including use of soil.
- Goodwill from the Municipality of San Mateo to accelerate any desired additional approvals.
- Detailed survey maps with elevations in place.
With the recently projected commercial infrastructure in the region, it is expected that projected International Airport of Orotina and all the development around it will create a dramatic increase in residential demand in the area simply because of the large number of people who will have their jobs or enterprises in the area. There is currently a large deficit in the inventory of residential developments in the region to meet the demand for future developments mentioned. So, investing in Real Estate in this region will be a very prosperous business for the coming decades. This project fits this market perfectly and also will be a very attractive place of residence for retirees, second homeowners and Costa Rican families migrating from the Central Valley looking for a more peaceful living environment with nature, combined with modern comfort and amenities.